July 8, 2009

Red Rose for me!

Appu was as good as her word today. She had promised me last evening that she would call me as soon as she returns from her classes at Kairali and update me on the fun she had there.

At 1.15, there was a call on my mobile from home. I rejected the call so that I could call her back on the landline...but she was not letting go off the phone I guess as the line was busy continuously. Finally, I gave in and answered her call on my mobile.

She has a surprise in store for me...and guess what that is...it is a red rose she made in her art and craft class today. She even went on to explain how it can be made. And she has kept it safely to surprise me when I reach back from office. She wants to teach me how it can be made so that we can make similar one for her dad as well! Cant wait to see the token of love from my lil girl!

No comments: