July 23, 2009

My Brown Bread Winner

Appu was struck by the idea of ensuring a nutritious diet for me after seeing a recommended pregnancy diet chart in a book. She noticed that I had not been consuming brown bread as suggested in the book and has been on the lookout for brown bread since then. Now, neither me nor anyone else at home are too fond of brown bread and we hardly buy it at home.

Today she came back from Kairali with a surprise of me. She opened her tiffin box and voila..there was a neat piece of cheese sandwich in brown bread. This is what happened....one of her friends had got the sandwich for snack and she asked her whether she could take a piece home for her mom...Now I found that really sweet! The little girl has so much of concern and care!! A typical Libran I guess..

No comments: